Makita LS1018L 10" Slide Compound Miter Saw w/ Laser (1430W)
Return & Warranty
Local Supplier Warranty
Gcon Makita Power Tools
Global Construction Market ( GCON) is a Tech-Hardware Marketing Company that combines the power of Social Media, E-commerce and Construction. Our platform covers the Philippines largest database of All Construction Companies, Hardware Stores, Engineers, Architects, Suppliers, Buyers, Contractors, Import-Exporters Factories and Manufacturers and all related to construction and development. We help strengthen the connections of B2B and B2P. (Business-to-Business and Business-to-Professionals).
Gcon Best Price,Best Tools Latest 2018-Brandnew Model
- Powerful 13.0 AMP direct drive motor requires less maintenance and delivers 4,300 RPM
- Miters 0° - 47° left and 0° - 60° right, with positive stops at 0°, 15°, 22.5°, 31.6°, 45° (left and right)
- Cuts up to 12” at 90° and 8-1/2” at 45°
- Linear ball bearing system engineered to deliver "dead-on" accurate cuts
- Rear handle bevel lock is easily accessible and adjusts 0° - 45° (left and right) with positive stops at 0°, 45° (left and right)
- Less weight (43.7 lbs.) and compact design for job site portability
- Soft start feature for smooth start-ups
- Ergonomic rubberized D-handle design for better fit and added comfort
- Large precision machined aluminum base supports material for more efficient cutting
- Electric brake for maximum productivity
The Makita 10” Dual Slide Compound Miter Saw (model LS1018) delivers large cutting capacity and accuracy right out of the box. With the LS1018, you'll get all the cutting performance you need in a slide compound saw, but with less weight (only 43.7 lbs.) for increased portability. Jobs like cutting baseboards and crown molding are a snap, but it also has the capacity to cut 4x4 dimensional lumber in one pass. It's ideal for fine woodworking, carpentry, general construction, and more.
The LS1018 is powered by a 13 AMP direct drive motor with soft start, a key point of difference. This means smoother start-ups and consistent, constant power with no belts to slip or replace. The electric brake provides added convenience. The LS1018 will tackle the most demanding jobs while keeping production high.
- Blade Diameter :10"
- Arbor :5/8"
- Cutting Capacity (miter 90°) :3-5/8" x 12"
- Cutting Capacity (miter 45°, L/R) :3-5/8" x 8-1/2"
- No Load Speed :4,300 RPM
- AMPS :13
- Dimensions (LxWxH) :21-1/8" x 32-1/2" x 25"
- Net Weight :19.82 kgs
- 90° crosscut capacity :12"
- 90° thickness capacity :3-5/8"
- Power Type :Corded
- Stand included :No
- Bench & Stationary Tool Type :Dual slide compound miter saw
- Shipping Weight :23.45 kgs