Makita HP2050 2-Speed Percussion 3/4" (13mm) Hammer Drill (720W)
Return & Warranty
Local Supplier Warranty
Gcon Makita Power Tools
Global Construction Market ( GCON) is a Tech-Hardware Marketing Company that combines the power of Social Media, E-commerce and Construction. Our platform covers the Philippines largest database of All Construction Companies, Hardware Stores, Engineers, Architects, Suppliers, Buyers, Contractors, Import-Exporters Factories and Manufacturers and all related to construction and development. We help strengthen the connections of B2B and B2P. (Business-to-Business and Business-to-Professionals).
Gcon Best Price,Best Tools Latest 2018-Brandnew Model
Makita HP2050 2 speed percussion drill 13mm/0.5", complete with side handle and depth gauge
The Makita HP2050 hammer drill is a slim shaped model which benefits from such enhanced features as torque limiter and low vibration.
- Extra-low vibration level for reduced operator fatigue
- Dual purpose for 'Rotation Only' and 'Rotation with hammering'
- Built-in torque limiter stops bit rotation when hitting reinforcements
- Industrial strength keyed chuck
- Impact resistant contoured handle with rubber cushion
- Metal gear housing for durability and long tool life
- Variable speed - ideal for various materials
- Side handle
- Depth Gauge
- Max in Steel: Hi 8mm / Lo 13mm
- Max in Wood: Hi 25mm / Lo 40mm
- Max in Masonry: Hi 13mm / Lo 20mm
- Blows per minute: Hi 0-58000bpm / Lo -24000bpm
- No Load Speed: Hi 0-2900rpm / Lo 0-1200rpm
- Input wattage: 720w
- Net Weight: 2.3kg