Makita 9557NB Angle Grinder 4.5" (115mm) (840W)
Return & Warranty
Local Supplier Warranty
Gcon Makita Power Tools
Global Construction Market ( GCON) is a Tech-Hardware Marketing Company that combines the power of Social Media, E-commerce and Construction. Our platform covers the Philippines largest database of All Construction Companies, Hardware Stores, Engineers, Architects, Suppliers, Buyers, Contractors, Import-Exporters Factories and Manufacturers and all related to construction and development. We help strengthen the connections of B2B and B2P. (Business-to-Business and Business-to-Professionals).
Gcon Best Price, Best Tools 2018 Latest Brandnew Model
- High performance 840 watt motor with enough power to handle all the jobs required of a small angle grinder
- Dust proof bearings, zigzag varnish and resin coatings on motor improve durability
- Gear housing can be rotated to suit most cutting and grinding applications
- Small circumference barrel grip for easy handling
- Continuous rating input: 840 W
- Wheel diameter: 100 mm (4")
- Grinding capacity with depressed center wheel: 100 mm (4")
- Grinding capacity with abrasive disc: 100 mm (4")
- Grinding capacity with diamond wheel: 100 mm (4")
- No load speed: 11,000 rpm
- Dimensions: 271 mm x 118 mm x 97 mm (10-5/8" x 4-5/8" x 3-13/16")
- Net weight: 1.9 kg (4.2 lbs)
- Power supply cord: 2.5 meters (8.2 feet)
- Includes Depressed centre wheel, lock nut wrench (782423-1), lock nut (224554-5), grip (153489-2), inner flange (224415-9), guard (125267-0)
- High performance motor with enough power for masonry cutting and high heat resistance.
- Labyrinth construction protects all ball bearings from dust and debris.
- Small circumference barrel grip for easy handling.
- Shaft lock for easy wheel changes.
- Easier repairing of gear section assembled with key.
- Double insulation for extra durability.
- Depressed centre wheel
- Cut-off disc
- Wire cup brush
- Wire bevel brush
- Diamond wheel
M10 x 1.5
No load speed
Continuous rating input
Power supply cord