Makita 4326M 2-9/16" Jigsaw (450W)
Return & Warranty
Local Supplier Warranty
Gcon Makita Power Tools
Global Construction Market ( GCON) is a Tech-Hardware Marketing Company that combines the power of Social Media, E-commerce and Construction. Our platform covers the Philippines largest database of All Construction Companies, Hardware Stores, Engineers, Architects, Suppliers, Buyers, Contractors, Import-Exporters Factories and Manufacturers and all related to construction and development. We help strengthen the connections of B2B and B2P. (Business-to-Business and Business-to-Professionals).
Gcon Best Price, Best Tools 2018 Latest Brandnew Model
- Ergonomically handle with rubberized soft grip provides more control and comfort.
- Thick blade can also be used.
- Can be used with Makita type jig saw blades.
- Dust Cover prevents scattering of tips.
- Bevel cut 0 to 45 degrees left or right.
- The Makita 4326M have an ergonomically designed handle with rubberized soft grip provides more control and comfort. A more thicker blade can be used depend on the job that needed to be done. It also has a dust cover prevents scattering of tips. The bevel can cut from 0 to 45 degrees left or right with less vibration.
Continuous rating Input
In wood at 0 degrees
: 65mm (2-9/16") : 4327 / 4326
: 40mm (1-9/16") : 4327M / 4326M
In steel at 0 degrees
: 6mm (1/4")
Length of stroke
No load speed (rpm)
500 - 3,100 : 4327 / 4327M
3,100 : 4326 / 4326M
224 x 77 x 197mm
(L x W x H)
(8-7/8" x 3" x 7-3/4")
Power supply cord