GCON is a trading and a marketing company with a B2B and B2C platform. GCON have various corporate and independent Suppliers that each provides their own specified warranty on each of their products.
- 1.1 SUPPLIER must be able to provide Warranty to its products. Depending on each Product’s Warranty and Technical Specification with its Terms and Conditions.
- 1.2 SUPPLIER must replace any defective product that it has delivered.
- 1.3 SUPPLIER must be able to immediately replace a near-expired ingredients/Chemicals, rusty, corroded, discolored, tarnished, bent, out of original form, or any form of damage in the product.
- 1.4 Product Complaints. GCON shall promptly investigate and monitor all customer and/or regulatory complaints and/or correspondence concerning the use of the Product from the SUPPLIER. GCON shall immediately notify the SUPPLIER of all such complaints and/or correspondence in accordance with the following: (a) GCON shall advise the SUPPLIER of all complaints relating to incidents of serious and unexpected reactions to the Product as promptly as possible but not more than two (2) calendar days following the date that GCON receives such complaint; (b) All complaints other than those related to incidents of serious and unexpected reactions to the Product shall be reported to the SUPPLIER within five (5) calendar days following the date that GCON receives such complaint. (c) For purposes of this Section 12.4, a reaction shall be deemed to be “unexpected” if it is one that is not listed in the current package insert for the Product approved by the SUPPLIER and a reaction shall be deemed to be “serious” if it is fatal or life threatening, requires inpatient hospitalization, prolongs hospitalization, is permanently disabling, or requires intervention to prevent impairment or damage.
- 1.5 The SUPPLIER agrees to indemnify GCON, together with the officers, directors and employees of GCON, and defend and hold them harmless from and against all claims, losses, causes of action, liabilities, damages and expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys' fees) directly arising from, incurred as a consequence of or otherwise directly attributable to the gross negligence of the SUPPLIER in providing the Products and Services.
- 1.6 The SUPPLIER shall be solely responsible for the design, development, supply, production and performance of its products and the protection of its trade names and patents.
- 1.7 The SUPPLIER agrees to indemnify, hold GCON harmless against and pay all losses, costs, damages or expenses, whatsoever, including counsel fees, which GCON may sustain or incur on account of infringement or alleged infringements of patents, trademarks or trade names resulting from the sale of the SUPPLIER’s products, or arising on account of warranty claims, negligence claims, product liability claims or similar claims by third parties.
- 1.1 Resellers or sellers must abide and agree to the Supplier’s given warranty and should not misrepresent the original warranty from the supplier.
- 1.2 Reseller must abide to the terms and conditions of GCON Market Corporations.
- 1.3 Reseller shall not make any false or misleading representations to customers or others regarding the GCON, the SUPPLIER or the Products. Resellers shall not make any representations, warranties or guarantees with respect to the specifications, features or capabilities of the Products that are not consistent with SUPPLIER’s documentation accompanying the Products or SUPPLIER’s literature describing the Products.
- 1.4 GCON will provide price quotes to its RESELLERS with only those authorized prices, delivery schedules, and terms and conditions, and Resellers shall have no authority to quote or offer any discount to such prices or change any such terms and conditions, without the consent of GCON.
- 1.5 Resellers may diligently market and promote the Products on any social media platform and solicit purchase orders for the Products.